Join our 5-Day Coding Challenge and Build Your First Ecommerce Website! Learn More Here.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, digital leaders across Hong Kong were challenged with the task of accelerating their digital transformation to rapidly adapt to the new normal.
In 2021, Equinix conducted a global study of IT decision-makers and found that within the Hong Kong market over two thirds of digital leaders confirmed that they revised their IT strategy in response to the pandemic, while 56% expressed that they aim to invest heavily in technology to become more agile post-COVID. They highlighted their priorities for their digital strategy to include digitising their IT infrastructure, fostering a collaborative, adoptive and agile culture, and improving their cybersecurity position.
But as we approach 3 years since the pandemic began, are these transformations sustainable and driving business performance? And if not, how can digital leaders assess and restructure their current strategy?
To explore this further, we have invited an expert lineup of digital leaders in Hong Kong to discuss what drives a sustainable digital transformation journey, the challenges they have faced and how to foster an agile, innovative culture that embraces change and new technologies.
Who should attend?
This event is open to all. Relevant to Digital Leaders, HR Professionals, L&D Managers, and more!
Join us to engage in the lively discussion and learn from new perspectives how you can drive your transformation forward. View full event details below.
📅 Date: Thursday 16 June
🕒 Time: 14:30 - 16:00 (HKT)
💻 Format: Online Event
14:30 - 14:40 Opening Remarks
14:40 - 15:00 Keynote Address: ARUP’s Digital Transformation Journey
• Sharing how ARUP has fostered a top-down culture that is agile, innovative, and tech-driven
• Reflecting on the challenges and insights drawn from ARUP’s digital transformation journey
• How ARUP leverages different trainings to enable teams with the tools and knowledge to improve individual and overall business performance
Keynote Speaker: Sankar V S, Digital Portfolio Leader (East Asia), Arup
15:00 - 15:45 Panel Discussion: What Drives a Sustainable Digital Transformation
• Setting clear objectives and developing a strategic roadmap to ensure the right execution
• Enhancing digital capabilities to drive data-driven planning and decision making
• Leveraging emerging technologies and aligning them with the business objectives
• How an effective digital transformation drives business performance and what key are the results
• Discussing the key factors that drive a successful, sustainable digital transformation and common challenges
• Attracting, nurturing and retaining a strong and diverse talent pool to drive your transformation and innovation
• The role of cybersecurity in your digital transformation and responding to the challenges of data management
• Planning ahead: discussing post-Covid digital strategy
Sankar V S, Digital Portfolio Leader (East Asia), Arup
Ralph Chammah, Chief Executive Officer, OwlGaze
Brian Tsang, Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer, Choco Up
Jason Kwong, Senior Manager, Hays
Jasper Leung, Consultant, Hays
15:45 - 16:00 Closing Remarks and Close of Event
Xccelerate was founded with the original vision of bridging the tech talent gap in Hong Kong. We enable students and companies to acquire the skills they need in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Software Engineering. https://xccelerate.co/
Xccelerate’s Digital Transformation Series
Xccelerate is excited to partner with leading digital innovators in Hong Kong to host an ongoing digital transformation series to dig deeper into the key factors driving an effective, sustainable digital transformation.
• Cybersecurity’s Role in Business Performance | Panel
• Providing your Team with Digital Literacy | Panel
Interested in joining as a panelist or collaborating with us on a future event? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-Stack Web Development Immersive
Immersive Data Science & Machine Learning
Full-Stack UX Design Immersive
Web Development for Absolute Beginners
Data Science & Machine Learning
Digital Marketing & Growth Hacking
Introduction to FinTech
Introduction to Python
User Experience Design (Fundamentals)
User Interface Design
Introduction to Product Management
Hire Xccelerate Top Talent
Teach With Us
School Ambassador Program
Future Education Foundation
COVID-19 Economic Recovery Education Fund
Women in Tech Scholarship
1-on-1 Career Consultation
Hong Kong's Largest Career Switch Series 2022
3/F, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Rd, Tin Hau, Fortress Hill
10 Ubi Crescent, #05-42 Ubi Techpark, Singapore 408564