How to Select Stock with AI
R One, 20F Sino Plaza 255-257 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay
This event will be in Cantonese
Machine learning is a subset of AI and Data Science. It is an algorithmic approach of data mining and predictive modelling. In this short course, you will learn how to program to collect financial data from Yahoo and making better stock buying and selling decisions by making use of machine learning.
We will also take this opportunity to give you an overview of a coming course on Machine Learning Models to be launched in September.
- AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Introduction to Machine Learning Models
- Collecting Stock Price Data with R
- Making Stock Buying Decisions with a Machine Learning Model
- Outline for further pursuit of knowledge
Who Should Attend?:
- Data analysts
- job starters
- those who are interested in AI techniques for Financial Analysis and Stock Price Prediction.
Date 2019-09-06 19:30-21:30
Location R One, 20F Sino Plaza 255-257 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay