Introduction to Crypto Mining: Everything You Need to Get Started
2/F The Hive, 33-35 Hillier Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
“Professional mining hardware prices have dropped over 80%. Bitcoin prices have dropped over 65% since December. Payback days for mining are now hovering around 200 days. It’s time for you to finally get into cryptocurency mining. If it’s knowledge that’s stopping you, this workshop is your answer.
What You Will Learn:
- Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Mining
- What exactly is mining?
- ASIC vs Everything Else (CPU, GPU, FPGA)
- Hands-on training with Windows / Linux (Mac OK)— Let’s mine some coins!
- Downloading a wallet
- Downloading Mining Software
- Joining and setting up a pool
- START MINING!
- Running numbers: How long it will take you to be profitable
- Your instructor‘s personal experience
- Mining groups
Who should join this workshop？
- Anyone interested in learning more about Cryptocurrency mining
- Anyone who is on the fence about mining but just needs a little support
- Anyone looking for a new way to make extra income
- Anyone looking to ride the cryptocurrency wave and not get left behind
Date 2018-07-12 19:00-21:00
Location 2/F The Hive, 33-35 Hillier Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong