Introduction to Data Analysis - Weekend Crash Course
11th Floor, V. Heun Building 138 Queen's Road Central Hong Kong Island Hong Kong Central, Hong Kong
Want to learn how to extract meaningful conclusions from overwhelming data?
- Become a Master of Excel using the A - Z of Advanced excel functions, statistical analyses and more! Analyze data, build models and dashboard using excel at the same level as corporate BI (Business Intelligence) Analysts/Business Analysts
- Read and write SQL query and perform basic/intermediate data analysis - One of the most demanding tech skills to be put on resumes
- Introduction to basic coding for data visualisation using Python. Gain a concrete understanding of the fundamentals of Python
Learn practical skills through lectures, demonstrations, and exercises, and apply your invaluable skills to Xccelerate your career!
Who should attend?
- Students, fresh graduates, and professionals alike who are eager to enhance their data analysis skills to target business / data analysis career
- People with a beginner level of understanding of excel
- People with little to no experience with SQL and Python
- People who want to have fun with data!
All you need to participate is a laptop with Microsoft Excel 2013 or newer!
Date 2017-09-24 09:00-15:00
Location 11th Floor, V. Heun Building 138 Queen's Road Central Hong Kong Island Hong Kong Central, Hong Kong