Have you heard people talk about data engineers and wonder what it is they do? Do you know what data engineers do but you’re not sure how to become one yourself?
About this Event
Dealing with big data is a fundamental problem many companies are facing today. In this trial class, you will learn the introduction of the foundational building blocks of programming with Python and the data warehouses where data is stored with SQL.
If you want to build your career from the data up, explore new skills for your career or search tools to improve your business, then this is the class for you.
Who should attend:
- Startup Founders
- Aspiring Software / Data engineers
- People looking to build a programming Github profile
- People who want to make the most of the data they have
- Anyone interested in learning the most popular programming languages today
- Anyone looking to supplement their current career with fresh skills in Software / Data Engineering
Trial Class Overview:
- 1.5 hour of instructor-led training
- Introduction to Data Engineering
- Demo on a secure command-line big data address book attached to a SQL database
- Trial on Python exercise
- Career opportunities as Data Engineer
- Q&A Section
*Basic skills in Python are recommended but not necessary
TOP 10 PYTHON LIBRARIES FOR DATA SCIENCE 2020
WHY IS PYTHON CONSIDERED A HIGH-LEVEL PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE?
Date 2020-06-22 19:30-21:00
Location Online Event